- Chia tea makes the top of the list
- Coming in a close second is my ENGLISH boyfriend Andrew (God knew what he was doing with that one as I LOVE tea) I like him for many other reasons but that is VERY important 😛
- Horses…after 4 years of BEGGING my dad and writing notes and joining 4-H my dad bought me my first horse…That was only the beginning of something great
- Here’s where it all started 😛
- Avocado’s! OMG I could live off those things. They are great on bagels, on rice cakes, with cheese, in guacamole, in shakes etc!!
- Books- I am utterly obsessed. I could read all day every day. I used to get in trouble for reading instead of doing home work or cleaning my room. Some of my favorites include The Shack, Perfectly Yourself, The Secret, and Rocking Your Network Marketing Company
- Trader Joe’s and all the food in in. Seriously the “Just Dried Mango” is BOMB.COM, love the mango sherbet, love the tamales
- California-I know we are super golden right now but it is a pretty glorious place with beautiful weather 95% off the time 🙂
- The beach-not swimming in the ocean mind you, but its so calming and centering to be around the water.
- Clean and intuitive eating- Not to say I dont eat a treat now and then but I feel and look much better when I eat clean and listen to what my body wants and needs 🙂
- Hiking-I found this fun and sometimes challenging activity when I moved here to CA. Almost every Saturday and Sunday morning I get out for a hike!
Would love to hear more about my readers. What are some of your favorite things?