I am trying to do a weekly nannying post this week its 10 reasons to be a nanny
- I dont have to wear professional clothes, in fact on the days I do I inevitably get thrown up on or peed on….
- Everyday is different…is child A going to nap today? Is child B going to eat chicken today or is that only on Wednesdays that he eats chicken?!
- I dont need to have my own kids, I can barrow others for a few days a week and then go home 😛
- I am REALLY good at holding a baby or two while making meals, folding laundry, picking up dog poop, etc.
- Kids songs and movies are THE BEST!!
- Kids snacks are pretty good too! Who doesnt love goldfish or pint size yogurt
- I am never lonely. I am always needed and wanted for something 😛
- CRAFT time! I love crafts but dont get time to do them unless I am nannying with the kiddos
- Long walks and great tans…lets face in being stuck in a house with two or three minis for hours on end can get to be a bit much so long walks and visits to the park save me sanity and gets out the wiggles and earns me a pretty good tan.
- Answering questions is a breeze. After you have been asked enough strange questions you get good at thinking fast.