Here is Kristin, my lipstick model for the day! She won this color Guava few weeks back entering my free lipstick giveaway! So fun!
What are your favorite dos and don’ts about lipstick?
Here is Anesica wearing Iris! One of my FAVORITE colors 🙂
Some tips I have for making your lipstick last ALL day
1.Lightly scrub away the top surface of your lips with a damp toothbrush to get rid of dull, dry skin cells.
2.Use a non-petroleum lip moisturizer on the lips to moisturize the fresh skin. (Arbonne makes a GREAT one)
3. Blot with a tissue to remove any excess cream.
4. With a brush, gently wipe a light concealer over the lips. This gives you a nice clear line for when you add your lip liner. It also creates a nice base for your lipstick, bringing out its true color
5. Use a sharpened, neutral lip liner around the edge of the lips. Blend it softly in or you won’t be left with any definition once you apply your lipstick.
6.Apply lipstick to the back of your hand, then apply to your lips with a brush.
7.Blend a thick layer of lipstick into the lips and pencil line.
8.Open mouth slightly to apply lipstick into inner corners.
9. Place a thin layer of tissue over the lips and apply loose or pressed powder through the tissue to set the lipstick in place. The tissue gives a finer coverage of powder going through to the lips so that you aren’t removing the lip color — you’re just matting it down and setting it in place.
10. Apply a final layer of lipstick to give a long lasting glossy finish.
Have a rocking day loves.
-Arbonne Girl Dom