On the first day of Christmas, my Arbonne consultant brought to me one bag of fit chews-
No joke- Anyone that orders today gets a bag of fit chews AND their name is entered into the drawing to win ALL 12 prizes!
You can shop at http://www.dominiquerondeau.arbonne.com
I LOVE the holidays and celebrating Christmas as LONG as possible. I also love gift giving and this year wanted to do something special and unique and something I can do as a yearly tradition. I was chatting with my step-mom and she said each year she gets her kids and grandkids an ornament! I thought BRILLIANT!
So tonight I marched to Target and got some fun ones for various family members! I have a few more to get and want to find the perfect ones!
I LOVE Taco Tuesday, but since Arbonne doesnt sell Tacos (bummer) I am gonna share our self-tanner with you instead 😛
Capture the look of summer with our self-tanner that adds touch of bronze instantly while developing an even, natural-looking tan within 2 hours. Skin feels healthy and hydrated with its refreshing scent and quick-drying formula. You’re good to glow.
Its free from chemicals and easy to apply.
Shake well. Apply product evenly to cleansed, moisturized skin. Avoid application in the area of the eyes, lips, mucous membrane and hairline. Avoid contact with clothing. Wash hands after use.
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
Happy tanning! xoxo Arbonne Girl Dom
A few of my favorite things! I have done a post or two like this but thought hey why not do another one.
Here are a few of my favorite things
- Arbonne Deodorant– it’s cool and minty and keeps me from smelling anything less than pretty. It is free from aluminum, parabeans, and toxins.
- Success Magazine-I had been following their Facebook page for a while, but was recently given some old issues from a fellow entrapuner and I am enjoying them. With each issue comes a CD. The editor interviews successful big name people.
- Breakfast bowls– these a new easy favorite of mine. Yogurt (of your choosing), granola, and fruit all mixed together. It’s a tasty protein packed meal or snack.
- Iced tea-This has always been a favorite. Growing up in New Hampshire I drank my weight in sun tea every summer. My mom would throw some mint from the garden in it and tada! I recently got a mint plant (funny story really) and have been enjoying iced tea.
- Gardening-As a kid I don’t think I appreciated the garden as much as I do now. I live in a cute little town home with a tiny back yard so my city garden is all in pots on my little postage stamp patio.
- Books– Well these are ALWAYS a favorite of mine but just finished reading Broken Open and a book on how to love your money. I am still finishing up The Happiness Trap- All about ACT therapy.
- Walking-Its my preferred form of exercise (besides yoga) and I have been trying to do a lot more lately. When I was nannying…(I make that sound like it was a long time ago lol but my job as a nanny only ended last week 😛 )I would plop the girl(s) in the stroller and get in two miles everyday…same loop e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y….yawn…so now I am SO enjoying spicing it up. Since Friday I have done 4 different routes and places.
- Succulents– I guess I could plop this into the gardening category but succulents are so FUN! I am slowly adding to my collection. In May I got a aloe plant and a new cactus. The aloe has come in handy a few times with sun burns.
- Traveling –I have a few fun trips planned this summer. Next week I am heading to Phoenix Arizona to visit my friend Karen from college! She’s what you call a soul sister-someone who you may not see or talk to for a while but when you hang out it is like no time has passed. In July Ill being going down to Anaheim to attend a conference with my Aunt Rose. In August I finally get to visit San Francisco for my friend Megan’s wedding! So fun. I MAY go back to NH in the fall, but no concrete plans just yet.
- Baking-Nope not in the sun lol I mean making yummy goodies, but with a healthy twist. I eat gluten free as much as possible, so I always make things with coconut flour or almond flour. Yesterday I made a double batch of banana bread with all the left over bananas from the week before.
I thought I’d share with you my simple routine and the few products in my everyday make-up bag.
Everything I use is from Arbonne. I made the switch to their skincare line about 2.5 years ago when I realized it was about time I started taking a little better care of me. It’s taken me some time to build up my collection and learn how to use each item even but its well worth it.
Growing up as a country bumpkin I knew all about horses and chickens and cows but VERY little about beauty and fashion. Arbonne has been an awesome segway into a FUN and classy world of being a girly-girl.
Their products are all botanically-based and never tested on animals, contain no animal by-products and are actually doing good things for your skin while you wear them.
Eye Shadow: (Sugar Plum Pallet): Since I wear glasses I can get away with a little more eye color and I love these 4 and can do something different each day. The colors are rich and they last all day.
Its a Long Story Mascara: This was one of my favorite Arbonne products. I used to wear drug store mascaras and found my eyes suddenly stinging and tearing up at random moments during the day and oh the loss of lashes. Not only is this mascara botanical and SAFE, it contains ingredients that actually condition your lashes.
CC Cream: Arbonne’s CC Cream has an amazing reputation. It works for all skin types and is a workhorse: It’s primer, protector, concealer, hydrator, mattifier, brightener, blemish cover, pore refiner, complexion controller. Boom. I feel fancy when I wear it and it looks awesome!
Bronzer: Brushes on evenly for a flawless-looking finish. It gives me the perfect finished look
For more info on Arbonne makeup products, as me about becoming a preferred client. You’ll get great rewards, a free $50 gift and 20%-40% off your purchases for a year!!!
-Arbonne Girl Dom
Apricot Energy Bars
12 dried apricots
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup almond butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp himalayan pink salt
4 scoops Arbonne Protein Booster
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
2 cups gluten free oats
Blend 6 apricots, water, nut butter, vanilla, and salt in blender or food processor 1 minute until smooth. Add protein booster, cinnamon and nutmeg. Finely chop remaining apricots and place in mixing bowl with oats. Hand mix all ingredients until smooth. Place in an 8×8 baking dish and freeze 45 min! Voila ~ your kids will love them and so will YOU!
To buy the protein boost go to http://www.dominiquerondeau.arbonne.com
Some content on this page was disabled on March 13, 2017 as a result of a DMCA takedown notice from myfoodandhappiness.com. You can learn more about the DMCA here: