On the first day of Christmas, my Arbonne consultant brought to me one bag of fit chews-
No joke- Anyone that orders today gets a bag of fit chews AND their name is entered into the drawing to win ALL 12 prizes!
You can shop at http://www.dominiquerondeau.arbonne.com
Here in the U.S. we are all gearing up for Thanksgiving. It’s been a year of ups and downs and ins and outs BUT man am I grateful.
For my friends-This has been a year of friendships. I have made SO many new and GOOD, solid friends. Everywhere I go I’m making new ones and have found a fun way to connect with each of them. I LOVE the power of social media and being able to be a part of people’s lives through pictures and words. I have fostered “old” relationships and reconnected with cousins who are like sisters to me. I have friends who I walk with regularly, friends who I do business hours with, friends who I sing with, friends who I laugh with, but the common thread with all my friends is that we support each other!
My Family-My family is large and loud and growing. This year I got a step-mom (who is FAB) I got to spend a week with my family in September and I cherished every second. It SO fun that we are all adults now and can relate on that level. Each of my siblings is SO special to me and bring joy to my life. They have each chosen such beautiful partners and have such beautiful babies<3
My Business-Oh man SO stinking thankful for my business. Its grows and stretches me in SO many ways. It’s brought out confidence, grace, joy, and people skills in me that I didnt know I had.
This sums it up ya’al…sugar detox day 2…
I wasn’t able to get much sleep last night (I have a hard time saying no to people and was working until close to midnight) but I feel a bit run down this morning, but that’s totally normal when you(I) are detoxing from sugar.
I get cranky and headache and tired, but it doesn’t last long and then I feel GREAT! So got to get through the blas to get to the ahs!
A random thought I had this morning was “Dom you are CRAZY for doing this rightt before holidays!” and then “Im done being owned by sugar!”
SO here goes! Cheers! To health and happy brain and body!
I LOVE Taco Tuesday, but since Arbonne doesnt sell Tacos (bummer) I am gonna share our self-tanner with you instead 😛
Capture the look of summer with our self-tanner that adds touch of bronze instantly while developing an even, natural-looking tan within 2 hours. Skin feels healthy and hydrated with its refreshing scent and quick-drying formula. You’re good to glow.
Its free from chemicals and easy to apply.
Shake well. Apply product evenly to cleansed, moisturized skin. Avoid application in the area of the eyes, lips, mucous membrane and hairline. Avoid contact with clothing. Wash hands after use.
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
Happy tanning! xoxo Arbonne Girl Dom
A few of my favorite things! I have done a post or two like this but thought hey why not do another one.
Here are a few of my favorite things
- Arbonne Deodorant– it’s cool and minty and keeps me from smelling anything less than pretty. It is free from aluminum, parabeans, and toxins.
- Success Magazine-I had been following their Facebook page for a while, but was recently given some old issues from a fellow entrapuner and I am enjoying them. With each issue comes a CD. The editor interviews successful big name people.
- Breakfast bowls– these a new easy favorite of mine. Yogurt (of your choosing), granola, and fruit all mixed together. It’s a tasty protein packed meal or snack.
- Iced tea-This has always been a favorite. Growing up in New Hampshire I drank my weight in sun tea every summer. My mom would throw some mint from the garden in it and tada! I recently got a mint plant (funny story really) and have been enjoying iced tea.
- Gardening-As a kid I don’t think I appreciated the garden as much as I do now. I live in a cute little town home with a tiny back yard so my city garden is all in pots on my little postage stamp patio.
- Books– Well these are ALWAYS a favorite of mine but just finished reading Broken Open and a book on how to love your money. I am still finishing up The Happiness Trap- All about ACT therapy.
- Walking-Its my preferred form of exercise (besides yoga) and I have been trying to do a lot more lately. When I was nannying…(I make that sound like it was a long time ago lol but my job as a nanny only ended last week 😛 )I would plop the girl(s) in the stroller and get in two miles everyday…same loop e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y….yawn…so now I am SO enjoying spicing it up. Since Friday I have done 4 different routes and places.
- Succulents– I guess I could plop this into the gardening category but succulents are so FUN! I am slowly adding to my collection. In May I got a aloe plant and a new cactus. The aloe has come in handy a few times with sun burns.
- Traveling –I have a few fun trips planned this summer. Next week I am heading to Phoenix Arizona to visit my friend Karen from college! She’s what you call a soul sister-someone who you may not see or talk to for a while but when you hang out it is like no time has passed. In July Ill being going down to Anaheim to attend a conference with my Aunt Rose. In August I finally get to visit San Francisco for my friend Megan’s wedding! So fun. I MAY go back to NH in the fall, but no concrete plans just yet.
- Baking-Nope not in the sun lol I mean making yummy goodies, but with a healthy twist. I eat gluten free as much as possible, so I always make things with coconut flour or almond flour. Yesterday I made a double batch of banana bread with all the left over bananas from the week before.
So, what IS a detox slimming wrap? It is just a quick way to drop an inch or so around your tummy, thighs, or arms. Disclaimer, though: Arbonne International didn’t come up with these wraps. They don’t sell them and do not endorse them. These wraps were created by a smarty-pants Independent Consultant.
What’s so different about these wraps? The Arbonne products! They’re pure, safe and beneficial! You can use the products for so many things!
Also, you can reuse your wrap! Just toss them in the wash after each use, and use them again! But, the magic is in the products. You WILL NOT get the same results without the products.
What you need:
- Detox Rescue Wash
- Foaming Sea Salt Scrub
- Renewing Body Gelee
- Purifying Body Soak
- Re-mineralizing hand lotion 24 Hour
- 5 in 1 Massage Oil (optional – for extra support and hydration)
- Saran wrap
- A towel or hand towel
- A dish bin, bowl or sink: somewhere to hold water to soak wrap
- An herbal wrap or large ace bandage. (latex-free)
- 20 – 32 oz of water.
- String to measure
You can find all of these Arbonne products at http://www.dominiquerondeau.arbonne.com. Ask me how to get the BEST deal
What to do:
- Put your string around the area you’re wrapping. Cut the string so that it’s meeting end to end. Mark using a sharpie so you know where to measure when you’re done the wrapping.
- Put on some comfy PJ pants or shorts and tuck a towel into the top of them so they don’t get soaking wet. They will likely get damp.
- Soak wrap for 10 – 15 minutes in bin/bowl/sink with a teaspoon of Purifying Sea Soak.
- Use one pump of Detoxifying Rescue Wash with a bit of water to wash off the surface of the area you’re wrapping. You can just use your hand in circular motions. Do not wash off.
- Add a nickel sized amount of Foaming Sea Salt Scrub and Renewing Body Gelee and rub all over the area that will be wrapped. You can use a little extra Glee if you’d like.
- Wring out the wrap. It should be damp but not soaking wet/dripping.
- Wrap area so that no gaps are showing between the wrap. Secure wrap with prongy-things that came with your wrap. The wrap should be tight but remember you need to be able to breathe.
- Wrap 5 – 7 layers of saran around to totally cover the wrap. This keeps the body heat in and keeps the products ‘activated’. Dollar store plastic wrap does NOT work for this. It’s worth getting the good stuff. I use the Glad brand.
- Put your clothes on/your shirt down and go on about your business. Leave the wrap on for 60 – 90 minutes. I have clients that clean or cook or whatever to pass the time.
- After you remove the wrap, use a washcloth or wet paper towel (or jump in the shower if you’re able) to wash off access sea salt scrub.
- Apply ReMineralizing Lotion 24H + 5-in-1 Massage Oil all over the area you wrapped.
- Remeasure using the same string to see how many inches you lost!
IMPORTANT: You’ll need to drink the water during the duration of the wrap. No need to chug! Unless that’s your thing… PS. no you’re not losing ‘water weight’ as many people presume. The products turn toxins into salts your body can eliminate when you sweat and go to the bathroom. So that water is just helping to push out the toxins.
HINT: The detox process keeps working for up to 72 hours, so don’t be surprised or bummed if you don’t lose anything right away. Measure again later on in the day and the next couple of days using the same string.
HOT TIP: Avoid processed foods, soda, gluten, sugars and dairy at all costs during the 72 hours for best results! All of these things cause bloating and inflammation and will undo the detox process.
PS These are TEMPORARY results! Healthy eating and exercise are the only ways to see lasting results 🙂
I thought I’d share with you my simple routine and the few products in my everyday make-up bag.
Everything I use is from Arbonne. I made the switch to their skincare line about 2.5 years ago when I realized it was about time I started taking a little better care of me. It’s taken me some time to build up my collection and learn how to use each item even but its well worth it.
Growing up as a country bumpkin I knew all about horses and chickens and cows but VERY little about beauty and fashion. Arbonne has been an awesome segway into a FUN and classy world of being a girly-girl.
Their products are all botanically-based and never tested on animals, contain no animal by-products and are actually doing good things for your skin while you wear them.
Eye Shadow: (Sugar Plum Pallet): Since I wear glasses I can get away with a little more eye color and I love these 4 and can do something different each day. The colors are rich and they last all day.
Its a Long Story Mascara: This was one of my favorite Arbonne products. I used to wear drug store mascaras and found my eyes suddenly stinging and tearing up at random moments during the day and oh the loss of lashes. Not only is this mascara botanical and SAFE, it contains ingredients that actually condition your lashes.
CC Cream: Arbonne’s CC Cream has an amazing reputation. It works for all skin types and is a workhorse: It’s primer, protector, concealer, hydrator, mattifier, brightener, blemish cover, pore refiner, complexion controller. Boom. I feel fancy when I wear it and it looks awesome!
Bronzer: Brushes on evenly for a flawless-looking finish. It gives me the perfect finished look
For more info on Arbonne makeup products, as me about becoming a preferred client. You’ll get great rewards, a free $50 gift and 20%-40% off your purchases for a year!!!
-Arbonne Girl Dom