So, what IS a detox slimming wrap? It is just a quick way to drop an inch or so around your tummy, thighs, or arms. Disclaimer, though: Arbonne International didn’t come up with these wraps. They don’t sell them and do not endorse them. These wraps were created by a smarty-pants Independent Consultant.
What’s so different about these wraps? The Arbonne products! They’re pure, safe and beneficial! You can use the products for so many things!
Also, you can reuse your wrap! Just toss them in the wash after each use, and use them again! But, the magic is in the products. You WILL NOT get the same results without the products.
What you need:
- Detox Rescue Wash
- Foaming Sea Salt Scrub
- Renewing Body Gelee
- Purifying Body Soak
- Re-mineralizing hand lotion 24 Hour
- 5 in 1 Massage Oil (optional – for extra support and hydration)
- Saran wrap
- A towel or hand towel
- A dish bin, bowl or sink: somewhere to hold water to soak wrap
- An herbal wrap or large ace bandage. (latex-free)
- 20 – 32 oz of water.
- String to measure
You can find all of these Arbonne products at http://www.dominiquerondeau.arbonne.com. Ask me how to get the BEST deal
What to do:
- Put your string around the area you’re wrapping. Cut the string so that it’s meeting end to end. Mark using a sharpie so you know where to measure when you’re done the wrapping.
- Put on some comfy PJ pants or shorts and tuck a towel into the top of them so they don’t get soaking wet. They will likely get damp.
- Soak wrap for 10 – 15 minutes in bin/bowl/sink with a teaspoon of Purifying Sea Soak.
- Use one pump of Detoxifying Rescue Wash with a bit of water to wash off the surface of the area you’re wrapping. You can just use your hand in circular motions. Do not wash off.
- Add a nickel sized amount of Foaming Sea Salt Scrub and Renewing Body Gelee and rub all over the area that will be wrapped. You can use a little extra Glee if you’d like.
- Wring out the wrap. It should be damp but not soaking wet/dripping.
- Wrap area so that no gaps are showing between the wrap. Secure wrap with prongy-things that came with your wrap. The wrap should be tight but remember you need to be able to breathe.
- Wrap 5 – 7 layers of saran around to totally cover the wrap. This keeps the body heat in and keeps the products ‘activated’. Dollar store plastic wrap does NOT work for this. It’s worth getting the good stuff. I use the Glad brand.
- Put your clothes on/your shirt down and go on about your business. Leave the wrap on for 60 – 90 minutes. I have clients that clean or cook or whatever to pass the time.
- After you remove the wrap, use a washcloth or wet paper towel (or jump in the shower if you’re able) to wash off access sea salt scrub.
- Apply ReMineralizing Lotion 24H + 5-in-1 Massage Oil all over the area you wrapped.
- Remeasure using the same string to see how many inches you lost!
IMPORTANT: You’ll need to drink the water during the duration of the wrap. No need to chug! Unless that’s your thing… PS. no you’re not losing ‘water weight’ as many people presume. The products turn toxins into salts your body can eliminate when you sweat and go to the bathroom. So that water is just helping to push out the toxins.
HINT: The detox process keeps working for up to 72 hours, so don’t be surprised or bummed if you don’t lose anything right away. Measure again later on in the day and the next couple of days using the same string.
HOT TIP: Avoid processed foods, soda, gluten, sugars and dairy at all costs during the 72 hours for best results! All of these things cause bloating and inflammation and will undo the detox process.
PS These are TEMPORARY results! Healthy eating and exercise are the only ways to see lasting results 🙂
I thought I’d share with you my simple routine and the few products in my everyday make-up bag.
Everything I use is from Arbonne. I made the switch to their skincare line about 2.5 years ago when I realized it was about time I started taking a little better care of me. It’s taken me some time to build up my collection and learn how to use each item even but its well worth it.
Growing up as a country bumpkin I knew all about horses and chickens and cows but VERY little about beauty and fashion. Arbonne has been an awesome segway into a FUN and classy world of being a girly-girl.
Their products are all botanically-based and never tested on animals, contain no animal by-products and are actually doing good things for your skin while you wear them.
Eye Shadow: (Sugar Plum Pallet): Since I wear glasses I can get away with a little more eye color and I love these 4 and can do something different each day. The colors are rich and they last all day.
Its a Long Story Mascara: This was one of my favorite Arbonne products. I used to wear drug store mascaras and found my eyes suddenly stinging and tearing up at random moments during the day and oh the loss of lashes. Not only is this mascara botanical and SAFE, it contains ingredients that actually condition your lashes.
CC Cream: Arbonne’s CC Cream has an amazing reputation. It works for all skin types and is a workhorse: It’s primer, protector, concealer, hydrator, mattifier, brightener, blemish cover, pore refiner, complexion controller. Boom. I feel fancy when I wear it and it looks awesome!
Bronzer: Brushes on evenly for a flawless-looking finish. It gives me the perfect finished look
For more info on Arbonne makeup products, as me about becoming a preferred client. You’ll get great rewards, a free $50 gift and 20%-40% off your purchases for a year!!!
-Arbonne Girl Dom
What a fun filled week! I launched my life coaching business very successfully I might add, worked my Arbonne business and made some steps towards my future of full time self-employment!
Friday afternoon I spent working with Paige at Scout in SLO. I left her house saying “Ill see you next week” knowing I would see her again in about an hour for her surprise birthday dinner at Mason’s Bar and Grill in Arroyo Grande.
She was so surprised!
I had chicken pot pie served in a baked potato! So yummy! We all shared a lava cake at the end of the night!
Saturday was a quiet day and family dinner!
Sunday morning I got in a hike and went home and cleaned the house top to bottom while listening to Christmas music 🙂
(I even got my car vacuumed out)
Sunday afternoon I napped and grocery shopped for the week. I wanted to make a yummy egg bake for my lunches this week.
We ran the groceries home and met with Andrew’s friend Brad for a yummy BBQ dinner at Dickies. So delicious!
Came home and food prepped for the week and enjoyed some quite time with Andrew before heading off to a house sitting job.
Holidays are my favorite! Being an Arbonne consultant makes it even more fun! Why you ask? Because I get to be everyone’s personal shopper!
Check out these awesome baskets!
For makeup lovers!
For someone who needs relaxation 🙂
Baskets can be made for anyone, any age and starting at $20 a peice!
Lets chat and get all your holiday shopping done!
Xoxox Arbonne Girl Dom
A clear future is helpful right. Nice to know where we are heading. Im married to my planner…not literally but I’d be lost without it.
That brings me to Arbonne and its new product line called Clear Future. Very fitting if you ask me. Who wants acne? Not me! This set has changed and helped many people. Check out the results of my friend’s daughter after a month.
It’s got some awesome botanicals such as witch hazel in it. Its calming and healing!
If you or someone you know suffers from acne Id love to help you out!
Xoxox Arbonne Girl Dom
What a whirlwind of a weekend! Friday it was HOT out and I SO did not want to cook so we chose the next best thing…Panda Express
Saturday morning I woke up at 4am to drive to Anaheim, NOT for Disney but even better, for Arbonne!
What a long, fun, empowering day!
This shows all the highs of the day! Good food, awesome products, palm trees, sunsets, & FREE Arbonne goodies! It doesn’t show my GPS not working and me guessing how to get home….4 and a half hours later…it doesn’t show my awesome sideline sisters! It doesn’t show the beautiful hard working leaders who poured into us. It doesn’t show the growth and call to action!
I had a hard time sleeping Saturday night. Not sure if I was over tired or too excited!
Had a wonderful breakfast at a local restaurant The Pantry Sunday morning with Andrew and some friends.
Did some Arbonne work, grocery shopping, & a nap Sunday afternoon 😛
Xoxox Arbonne Girl Dom